Happy Thursday, Happy People. It's been a while since I've done a truth post and seeing as I've needed a break from all things writing related what better than to dump some truth on you!
As you all know, if you read this, you must add your own truths. I hate to do it alone!
1. If I could have holiday decorations out all year round I would. My hubby already knows that when we buy a house half of the garage will need shelving for all the holiday decorations I already own... and plan to add.
2. I'm bummed knowing this weekend is the last Roller Derby Bout I'll see for several months. It's the championship and I hope my lovable team wins! And for kicks I'll show you just how addicted my husband and I are... This week we'll add red & black in our hair! (isn't my hubby the cutest!)
3. The Renaissance Festival began last weekend and we were there ALL DAY LONG. Oh the people you come across, it really is one of those disturbing, but you can't look away sort of events! If you ever visit Houston come in October or November to experience the fun!
4. This week my friend Rose Cooper's latest book Rumors from the Boys Room is out and she added me in her ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS! Talk about being overwhelmed by all the awesome! She's a rockstar and I feel privileged enough to be included!
5. It rained! For those of you not living in Houston it's been AWFUL not having rain. Fires everywhere and as I write this post it's thundering, lightening, and yup, it's raining. Joy to the world. Now if only it'd cool off so I can enjoy some apple cider!
So what are all your truths? Set me up on some of the fun, awkward, and memorable truths!