Welcome to Monday Madness! Or is it Musings? Who knows, I think that might as well go hand in hand. Here are the current things weighing on my mind.
1. Video recording one's self can be misconstrued as concieted. Like, I am merely telling you I'm video recording myself hanging out with 'Ellen', but secretly it's me trying to let the world know how awesome I am... Trust me when I say, making these videos was much harder than I anticipated. Also, add embarassing to the list, and yet I still produce.
2. I've recently fallen into a reading frenzy. It's the only thing that takes me outside of the house buying process and into someone else's problems. Current read: Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender. Now, porcelain dolls have always creeped me out, but Alender takes it to a whole new level.
3. Our new girl at work ran out of post-its and though I have a drawer full of them I didn't have the heart to let go of them. I so rudely asked someone else for their post-its so that I could keep all my pretty colored ones. Sorry lady, yellow will have to be your color... pink, green, and blue... they're with me.
4. I have only managed to watch one show in the last two weeks and it was Jane By Design. I know, there are better choices, but it clearly states that I have quite the addiction. If you look at my DVR I have 68 recordings and that's the one I chose to watch. *my husband rolls his eyes*
5. I make up things so I can feel better about my situation. Our recent house dilemma can down to a man wanting to keep his refridgerator due to 'sentimental reasons'. I keep telling people that with this man being so crazy and such a weird thing to not want to let go of, it must mean we're getting the house. I do the same with statistics... Do you know the more books you read the more intellegent you become? This I say while reading Chelsea Handler's latest book. Clearly I left out what kind of books.
Anything to share? Join the crazy!