Thursday, December 12, 2013

Reviewers Wanted!

My latest work is a collaboration with thirty-six other amazing moms. We have put together our stories to shed light on the fact that no two moms stories are the same. What's so amazing about this project is that 20% of book proceeds will be going to an organization and that helps crisis pregnancies.

If you'd like to review the book, blog about it, share the giveaway, or join us for the facebook event we'd be eternally grateful!!!! Please - push the word out and email me @ jenniferdaiker(at)gmail(dot)com. Together we can push for this amazing cause!


Visit our Facebook Page: Like the Page!
Visit our Twitter Feed: Follow us!

Some really exciting things planned for 2014! Join us!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jen! CONGRATS to you and all the other moms.

Mike said...

Sounds cool!

Natalie Aguirre said...

Sounds awesome. Congrats, Jen!

erica and christy said...

What a great idea! Congrats to you!!! Christy

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Wow, what a cool project to be a part of!

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Congratulations on completing the book. It sounds like something that will be beneficial to young moms.

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

You're a writer? Cool shoes. Me, too (kinda, sorta). I know for a fact, however, you gotta whole lotta intelligence behind those two ears, girl; thus, I wanna give you my finite existence: to intrinsically value the Great Beyond which I’ve learned to appreciate, to visualize the fundamental reality of infinity is why I‘m here for a teeny-weeny amount of time. Looky here...

Precisely why I had our ‘philanthropic + epiphany’ (=so much to give + vision): wanna see a perfectly cognizant, fully-spectacular, Son-ripened-Heaven?? … yet, I’m not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw. Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like: meet this advanced, bombastic, ex-mortal Upstairs for the most extra-groovy-paradox, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué-passion you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-smmmokin’-hot-deal enveloping, engulfing us. Cya soon, girl…

Anonymous said...

I just like the valuable info you provide for your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and test again right here frequently. I'm quite sure I will be told many new stuff right right here! Best of luck for the next!

My blog: http://obat-ambeien.net/