Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Bitch, Where You Been?


Hi *waves erratically* *pushes red rimmed glasses back up on nose*

Yeah, so it's been awhile. 

My bad. 

What happened in 2014? 
  • Dealt with a milkaholic (Motherhood suits me)
  • Finally got a chauffeur (aka That Normal Guy)
  • Perfected the shape of my ass (fo real... BB style)
What's happening in 2015?

     • Potty Training (so NOT ready)
     • Writing a Screenplay
     • Getting Bikini Ready
     • Making new friends 
     • Reuniting with old friends 


2 comments:

Arlee Bird said...

Babies are fun but they're a lot of work. My oldest daughter will be delivering her 3rd in July. She's really got her hands full with two kids at 1 and 4 years old. Fortunately she can work at home with her video editing business, but still I feel for her.

You sound like you have a full schedule for 2015, but glad you'll be doing some blogging again.

Arlee Bird
A to Z Challenge Co-host
Tossing It Out

Christine Danek said...

I'm blogging here and there as well. Life gets in the way, but enjoying all of it.
HAve fun!