This week I decided after all the fun interviews I put together I figured I'd play along and answer some of the questions I asked.
1. Song you dance to when no one's watching - Neon Trees Animal... I belt it... Using the phone as my microphone
2. What would be kept in a keepsake box hidden in your garden - An old version of my Polly pockets, my first handwritten love letter, gel pens, old friendship photos, funky high school pins (yes I'm random).
3. Do you keep baking soda in your fridge - Yes... I love the pull off packs. They last 30 days and you can add a date with permanent market (the colorful markers make it worth while).
4. Items in your fridge that you'd forget to replace - condiments (if my hubby doesn't tell me then I don't know. I don't use ketchup, mustard, or mayo).
5. Are you a good bowler - No. Terrible actually. I'm the one who has the kid size ball because my wrists cant handle the wait. With that advantage I still suck.
6. If you were a rock band, what would your name be - SparkFreak
Care to ask me questions? I'll answer in the comments. Fun & Random always welcome. PS How would you answer the ones above?