1. Which would make you feel more powerful Superman underwear or My Little Pony?
My Little Superman underwear, best of both worlds.
2. If you were in Wal-Mart during the Zombie Apocalypse what would be your weapon of choice?
So many great choices… I might use the nearest person who looks like they belong on the People of Wal-Mart site.
3. If you were a block of cheese, what would you look and smell like?
I am all about extremes, which means I’m torn between being a soft, fragrant cheese like Brie or a hard, stinky one like Parmesan.
4. What makes you love a book?
Voice. Whether it’s a novel with characters who have great voices or a non-fiction book where the author writes with great voice, this is an instant turn-on or turn-off. I can read things that are just so-so, but all the books I love share this in common.
5. If you could read in a foreign language, which language would you choose?
One-Word answers – GO!
1. E-reader or Paperback? Paperback.
2. Read on the sofa or read on the grass? Sofa.
3. Coffee or Coke? Coffee.
4. How often do you skim a book before reading it? Never.
5. Favorite book(S)? Franny & Zooey (Salinge), East of Eden (Steinbeck), How to Be Lost (Ward), Sharp Objects (Flynn).
There Is No Small Call is my most recent foray into self-publishing. It is christian non-fiction, a bite-sized book about the big subject of calling. If you have ever wondered about the significance and purpose of your life, this book might provide encouragement. Spoiler alert: you DO have a calling and it is anything but small.
Where can you find this fabulous gal??? Depends on what you're looking for!$2.99 on Amazon – There is No Small Call
Kiki’s Blog – StillHate Pickles
Twitter it Up - @kikimojo