Each week I share meaningless facts about myself. I assume you care because regardless whether you comment or lurk I know you’re there (no I’m not psychic it’s called stats people – if I knew how to read them).
So here I am spilling my guts again and what’s my reward? Nothing. Unless you count your truths – which I like. I want something more (yes this is me being greedy).
So I’ve decided that for every truth you share you are being sent a virtual cupcake. I’ll be rewarding myself with a real cupcake (I don’t want to have to worry about shipping – sorry). This means I’ll have to spend an extra half hour during the week swimming laps – we’ll see if it’s worth it.
So enough wasting time, let’s earn us some cupcakes.
1. I love Oakleys. My husband did it. Sunglasses are a new addiction of mine. The funkier the better. I like to live life on the edge – show people I’m cool. Sunglasses does it – trust me, I’m the expert.
2. Answering phones results in puking. That’s right I have a phobia of talking on the phone – in front of co-workers = even more embarrassing issues. It’s that big of a phobia (unless it’s an agent, then I’ll be puking for an entirely different reason).
3. I love reading queries. I’ll Google queries and see if I can’t pull something creative out of my hat to incorporate in my own. It’s just neat to see all the different story ideas out there. If I did it for a living I’d probably not find it so fun (after all I’m only reading the ones that sold).
4. I love So You Think You Can Dance. I know I can’t dance (no thinking about it) but that doesn’t mean I don’t attempt while watching the show (by waving my hands in the air – any jumps and I’ll be in the hospital).
5. I love meeting new people. Not everyone is super friendly but I do my best to say hello (even though they think I’m the weird one. Which I probably am. At least I’m not rude).
So now it’s turn to earn your cupcakes… give it your best shot.