I hope you guys enjoy these? Sometimes I really struggle with coming up with truths. I really need to keep a truth notebook around my house for random days so that days when it escapes me I have back-ups. Alas we shall move forward where I embarrass myself (or not) in sharing my truths.
1. I've never flown by myself. This weekend I will. I'm terrified.
2. I love small cereal boxes for breakfast. I can't eat as soon as I get up so they're portable and that makes me happy.
3. I want to purchase a fake window to put on my desk. You know the one's that blow up and have a picture window with grass and a tree. It'll be better than the white walls.
4. All co-workers are strange. One who takes excessive smoke breaks, one who re-wears his newly purchased shirt every day (not sure if it's washed), one that calls you 'money' even though you don't have any idea what it means. Yeah, we all have them.
5. I like listening to random radio stations. I'll google a different city and pretend I'm there while listening from 6-10am. Thank you Chicago, North Carolina, and New York for your radio hosts. They keep me smiling.
What are your truths?