Johanna Garth has stopped in answer some funky questions!!! She's such a sweetheart diving in and getting real with us!
She blogs over at Losing Sanity and has a novel titled Losing Beauty!!! It's to be released come September so add it to your Goodreads listing!!! Saying she's a rockstar is an understatement!!!!
1. You signed up to bring food for the local summer festival, what food item would you bring?
Pre-book release it would've been a fresh summer fruit salad sprinkled with mint in a pretty bowl. Post-book release it's more like muffins from Costco.
2. How many magnets sit on your fridge? What are you favorites?
No magnets! Not even one, because the thing they don't tell you about stainless steel is that magnets won't stick to it. But I did have five on my toaster oven until they melted.
3. What song do you belt when you’re alone in the car?
Sooo, my daughter just got back from sleepaway camp and the song that we've all been belting (when we're alone and not so alone) is the camp theme song. "We are the Bluebirds small, someday we'll grow up tall, then we'll surprise you all, we are telling youoooo. Camp Namanu sure to shine, all of the time." Fun fact for Beverly Cleary fans: Camp Namanu was a favorite of Ramona Quimby.
4. Have you ever made out at a movie theater?
Jen, I grew up in a small town! There wasn't much to do BESIDES make out in the (one) movie theater.
5. What was the last thing you were grounded for?
See answer to question 4 above. :)
Fun & Random Questions
1. Tire Swing or Slide: Tire Swing.
2. Hearing thoughts or knowing the future: Hearing thoughts.
3. Losing Sleep or Losing Appetite: Does anyone pick losing sleep over losing appetite?
4. Red or White wine: Used to be red but now I get headaches so it's white.
5. Fake candles or real: Real! Because it's so much fun to watch my husband follow me around the house and blow them out when he thinks I'm not looking.
Isn't she awesome!!! Say hello in the comments!!!