Today I have the fabulous author Liberty Blake stopping. She has a fun short story out with Still Moments Publishing on Christmas Treats #1 - The Naughty List... (intrigued, aren't we)!
Let's not waste time... let's get to know this spicy girl!
1. Favorite holiday drink? Mulled cider
2. How do you eat your Christmas cookies? slowly
3. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator or a small room? (Depends on who I’m with, but) Small room
4. How many drinks does it take for you to get drunk? blush
5. Favorite spot to watch the snow fall? The woods of New England
Five One-Word Randoms
1. Egg Nog or Hot Cocoa: Hot Cocoa
2. Peppermint or Fruity Candy Canes: Fruity Candy Canes
3. Slippers or fuzzy warm socks: Fuzzy warm socks
4. Heat on OR heated blanket: Hot man
5. Hotel or Motel: Depends (On who I’m with. ;~}} )
Special treat: Here's the scoop on her delectable short story!
Santa’s Naughty List
Genre: Contemporary Heat
Cross a Christmas phobic male with a caterer with Christmas bells on...can she ignite the Christmas spirit in him?
What the hell had just happened? One minute he was in heaven tasting the sweet nectar of the gods. The next the little vixen was running down the subway stairs. Harry pulled his wits together and gave chase. The turnstile wouldn’t budge. He was about to jump it when a voice said, “I wouldn’t if I was you. It’s a serious crime to steal from the Commonwealth. Buy a pass if you want to ride the train.”
Harry turned to find a T officer standing directly behind him. The man pointed a nightstick toward a row of machines. “You can get one over there in the Charlie machines.”
Card in hand, he was back at the turnstile in time to see the train Elle had jumped on pulling away from the station.
Damn. He didn’t know her last name.
Liberty Blake's Whereabouts!
She's a little bit nice and a little bit naughty, isn't she? Stop in and say hello to her! Or stop and order her book over at Still Moments Publishing and give yourself a treat this Christmas!