I decided to keep this post short and sweet today. After all, Fridays are meant for the relaxed and fun just before the weekend! I also have recently realized my husband puts up with a lot for me being a writer. The midnight conversations I have while I sleep and he so sweetly remembers so he can tell me later just in case it would be good for a story. I do love being a writer... you can get away with so much fun!
So, I know I'm a writer when...
1. I talk about eye lashes in my pancakes.
2. I make my husband catch falling stars with brown paper bags.
3. My excitement for a book expo is that of a child opening Christmas gifts.
4. My girls night out consists of cocktails and our version of boy talk – cute characters in books.
5. My diet consists of caffeine and candy.
How do you know you’re a writer (besides writing a book)?