Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wednesday Wordies

Seeing as this month is International Chick Lit Month I wanted to share with you three novels that are chick lit style! I've also included a few that just so happen to be wonderful bloggers!!!

1. If I see another set of boobs, I'm going to lose it.

2. She needed a man. Preferably one with $150,000 to spare.

3. Oh my dear, dear egg, I've finally done it.

Yes, I realize I cheated on number two, but that's where it got interesting! Any catch your eye this week?

11 comments:

Lindsay N. Currie said...

LOL I actually like #1 and #3:)

Matthew MacNish said...

Sorry. Did someone says boobs?

Amy Saia said...

Those are all great. And, I'm pretty sure #1 is from the fabulous Talli Roland.

Nicole Zoltack said...

Loved #1

Marsha said...

Hehe! I think I know one! :) :)
xx

(I'm signed into the wrong account but I'll go incognito with this one.)

Jess said...

They all sound fab, but I especially like the sound of #1 :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I just knew the first one was Talli's!
And I would never utter those words. Ever.

Meredith said...

Ha, I love #1 (and the book)! #3 is also hilarious. :)

Angela Brown said...

Yay for #1 and the title of #3 is right up my sugar-loving alley.

Jessie Humphries said...

I'm always a fan of using the word "boobs" in literature :).

Beth said...

They were all interessting.