Monday, July 2, 2012

Marketing Monday - Be Yourself!

Nothing is more fun than sharing a bit about yourself and having people connect to you! You'll learn along the way in the blogosphere connecting becomes easier! You learn the friendships come naturally and these individuals understand you like no one else!

So what's better than sharing five random things about me! It's been too long... so I guess I should get started!

1. I sing to myself. Mostly about what's going on at that moment. What? I'm quirky... think Jess in New Girl, I'm her in real life... just labeled crazy.

2. My dream house comes with an atrium. My husband makes fun of me. I have no reason for wanting one, except for the fact that I just do. That's reason enough.

3. I've become obsessed with koozies. I want only special ones... My first one to own was Houston Roller Derby. Next up - Rod Ryan Show. If you have a fun book or movie on let me know! I'd be interested! In fact... I'm hoping the fabulous Rose Cooper reads this and gets excited...

4. I've been devouring cancelled sitcom series. BENT, 100 QUESTIONS, and a few others. 100 Questions was down right awful. I can't believe I wasted even a moment researching it. BENT, however, starring Amanda Peet, was actually a really interesting show. It's wonderful when we can tell someone it's all for research, after all these screenplays aren't going to write themsevles!

5. I nerd out over spreadsheets. When someone hands me a mess of documents and information I love nothing more than to organize the hell out of it!

Okay... so this wasn't my best five, but we are warming back up to one another so I thought I'd take it slow. What are your randoms?

11 comments:

Natalie Aguirre said...

Fun learning more about you. My random info: I drink way too much coffee because my life is so busy with work, family, writing and blogging. It's the only way I stay awake. And I watch very little TV because I love to read.

Unknown said...

Nice! I don't really sing to myself but I do talk to myself a lot. Have a great week.

Amy Saia said...

I like that you're good with spreadsheets. There's a cute, nerdy joy in that!

Meredith said...

Ha, I need to sing to myself more often--sounds like fun! And now I want a cool coozie. :)

M.J. Fifield said...

I sing to myself a lot too but I usually sing Broadway standards while imagining myself on a stage in New York City.

Bish Denham said...

Like most of the women in my family I can heard talking to myself. I hum and sing to myself too.

Roland D. Yeomans said...

It was great learning more about you, Jen. I fear if I revealed 5 random facts about me, everyone reading would yawn! LOL.

Cheyanne said...

High Five for nerding out over spreadsheets! I organize EVERYTHING into one.

Liesel K. Hill said...

I hum to myself more than sing, but same diff, right? And I LOVE the idea of watching lots of TV and calling it Screenplay research. Right with ya there! :D

Arlee Bird said...

An atrium sounds nice. I could go for an atrium as long as it didn't interfere with having my library, office, and home theater. I'm gonna need a bigger house.


Lee
A Faraway View

Rose Cooper said...

um, here *armful of documents* organize these. Yeah, I couldn't to save my life. You're so fabulous...I love learning new things about you :)