So I keep several notes in my phone and I thought today it'd be fun if I shared a few. I'll tell you this, I wish I could have recorded what was happening in that moment to understand why I wrote it. Half the things written don't make any sense!
Do you fall into the same habit?
1. Ask a writer where they've been. Chances are, you've never heard of it.
2. They say when you hit rock bottom there's no place to but up. I guess I'm not there yet.
3. I know what they mean now when they say death would be easier.
4. People ask why I can't remember their names. I tell them I reserve that space for my characters.
5. Serial killers dress like therapists in tweed jackets.
I suppose this gives you a little insight to what my brain produces. I can say this much... the last one definitely gives me the heebie jeebies. Why would I compare a serial killer to a therapist?