AWESOME GIVEAWAY ANNOUNCEMENTS
Shannon Whitney Messenger is having a giveaway of The Body Finder and awesome swag to go with it! It is super awesome, she even got a picture for her blog, which is frickin brilliant! You must check out her blog, she's rock, and of course does the giveaway! It ends June 12th so be sure to drop by!
Sharon Shinn is having a giveaway on a copy of Ally Condie's Matched in lieu of her 100+ followers! Since it's not out until 11/30 she'll be pre-ordering it so that it's shipped to you in December! Isn't that awesome?!
Sarah B. Larson is having a giveaway that ends on Sunday for a new book by Stephanie Meyer on a story about Bree!! Be sure to check it out, she's a sweet blogger!
TRUTHS FOR THE WEEK!!!!!
1. I've decided to start something I'm calling Project Jen. A project that allows me to be a little be more - fly by the seat my pants - type of self. I am normally very structured and by the book but I want to live a little more, like the days when I was 19. Since moving to Houston I lost some of my awesomeness, and now I'm fighting to get some of it back!! You'll be hearing a lot more of this when I'm finished reading Eat Pray Love which is giving me inspiration to start this journey! Wish me luck!
2. I've always wanted to learn french. So I've decided I'm going to start. I've bought CD's about a year ago and I'm going to bring them out and start listening to them and studying, then I'm going to take a class and then join a meetup where people get together on Wednesday evenings and speak French so they don't lose their language! Great idea on paper right? Well part of Project Jen is to do something outside of the box... and this my friends is it!
3. So Harry Potter World will soon be opening up and as much as I'd like to go to the grand opening that just won't be happening. Fear not though, I'll be going next year and you bet your butt I'm going to have the time of my life! My new blog buddies Ramona and Melissa love Harry Potter as much as I do. In fact they are wonderful artists and writers who draw and write their own stories about getting to Hogwarts, along with other awesome things! You must check out these two sweet girls!
4. I'm exhausted this week, and the exhaustion is worse than most days because I told my husband the other day "Honey, I think our cats should be us for a day, I mean they live here rent free and lounge around, doesn't it only make sense that every once in awhile they take care of us?"... he agreed, because he's just as imaginative as I am, and because when a crazy person is that tired they shouldn't be messed with!
5. I'm looking forward to tomorrow nights author signing and hope to meet a couple of my blog buddies over there!!! Author Tera Lynn Childs will be talking about her latest book Forgive My Fins and my sister Kim and possibly Kristin Rae will be meeting us there! Pictures to come!
So what are your truths??? Feeling like you need a change in your life, are you going to do something like Project Jen? Want to learn a new language? Have a love of Harry Potter? Exhausted to the point of insanity? Books that you are dying to read? Share anything here!