If you're confused this is Truth Thursdays. I just thought that Roller Derby Pen Habits would really entice every reader. If I'm wrong I apologize, then again if you're reading this there really is no need. Carry on.
So today we get to spill our secrets. It's the one I look most forward to throughout the week. The honesty you all drop in the comments makes me smile. I can't imagine a week without your secrets.
We are all in the circle of trust. Join us... it's safe.
1. I love beginning my day with Google. I wake hoping they'll teach me something new. When I see the primary colors I'm disappointed for it's the images and designs that tell me it's someone's birthday or teaches me about someone who has accomplished something. If you're a gmail user or have a google account on your birthday they'll give you online cupcakes. You can't beat that.
2. I'm a new Roller Derby addict. It's seriously addicting. I don't know where they are all located at but if you want a night of adrenaline and a whole lot of fun look it up. The hardest part - choosing my favorite team.
3. Thanks to the Roller Derby I know want to go roller skating. My sisters, friends, and I used to go to the skating rink on Friday nights. Oh yeah, I was that awesome.
4. I have a weird pen habit. When I find one I like I'll take it every where with me. When I lose it you'd think I lost my phone. My current favorite - A light blue Personal Injury Trial Lawyer edition.
5. I have a weekend purse thanks to my husband. During the week my messenger bag is filled with food, books, and 'needs' but on the weekend it's overkill. Lucky for me I have an adorable little summer bag that has the essentials at all time and the only thing I switch out is a wallet. Genius.
So spill... would you go to the Roller Derby? Have you ever been roller skating or have a weird pen habit. I'm all ears.