It's not fair to rid you from truth Thursday's just because I don't blog then anymore. I figured, why not Mondays? First day is always the hardest after a weekend... What better way to rid you and me that bad 'case of the Mondays'
1. I work against The Bachelor. Love the show. I'm an absolute addict. But when I see basket cases like Courtney I vote for them to steal the bachelors heart. Why? Because I highly doubt most of those girls are there to find love. They're looking for camera time. Oh, and because the drama is all the spicier.
2. Friday is the new Tuesday. For all you who know me, I had a Tuesday outfit. I'd purposely wash it so id have it Tuesday. It's been moved to Fridays. Hello, Coca-cola tee, I love you.
3. House hunting is fun, until you realize your dreams may take years. We love houses in our price range but my imagination runs wild on what all I'll buy to make it beautiful. It's then I realized I'm poor. That's right, little monies with big dreams.
4. The Vow stole my idea. Or, it was such a good one I want to call it my own. Either way you know where I'll be Feb. 10...
5. My cats have multi personalities. I hope it's not contagious. One minute they're cuddling up next to me, next minute they're plotting my death. I can't win, but those cuddly little monsters only defense is their cuteness and damn all to hell if it's my kryptonite. You win, cats, you win.
6. I had an extra confession today. I just purchased a delicious Coca-cola and it made me wonder, how the hell do the vending machines keep their cokes so cold? What an amazing freezer contraption that holds my delectable morning caffeinated beverage. Who needs coffee? This gem is cold and delicious, which is why I shared this precious piece from my thoughts.
What are your secrets?