Here is yet another installment of Monday Musings, where I share just about anything that comes to mind... whether you're prepared for the facts or not.
This edition is the Come on, tell me I'm not the only one. And I really hope I'm not alone on any of these. That would just be tragic.
1. I've been WAITING for them to release Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1. In preparation for this addiction I have watched all the previously released movies last week. Come on, tell me I'm not the only one.
2. I have a contract for my first home and it's AWESOME. I may or may not visit the house nightly just to see it's beautiful front entrance. The neighbors might start to wonder. Come on, tell me I'm not the only one.
3. Valentine's Day is celebrated inside our house, without flowers or chocolate. I prefer to avoid the masses who insist on going out the evening of. Bring me home a heart shaped pizza and mini champagne, love, and everything will be alright. Come on, tell me I'm not the only one.
4. I go to the bookstore just to read the acknowledgements. You never know what awesome agent you might have missed OR the awesome novel that catches your eye. Come on, tell me I'm not the only one.
5. My ability to clean has gotten, well, lazy. If less than a month left in the apartment making myself clean the place just seems hopeless. I might actually have to call someone to pick up after my lazy ass. We haven't resorted to that. I figured I should probably attempt to pack and see where I end up. Come on, tell me I'm not the only one.
Well, now it's your turn. Share something about yourself...or just agree with me on some of these. This is a day where we all come together and you tell me how awesome I am. Yup, that's how I'd like things.