Don't lie... it happens to everyone. We get stuck in a rut when it comes to writing at times. You know that feeling where you desperately want to produce genius work but you can't even write one sentence down? I figured why don't we combat it before it even pops up!!!
So here are some ideas to prevent writers block, or if you are currently stuck in a writing rut here are some ideas to snap out of it!
1. Take a bubble bath (my personal fav)
2. Read blogs (though at times this becomes an addiction so be careful!)
3. Meetup with friends or find a new meetup group of writers (meetup.com)
4. Visit your local library!
5. Visit a park or a museum.
6. Take a dip in your pool (if the weather permits)
7. Create a map of fantasy world you'd love to live in!
8. Braindump all of your “to dos” onto a piece of paper to clear your mind.
10. Or everyon'e favorite: You Tube
I only gave you 10 ideas but we all know there are a ton of ideas to get you out of your awful case of writer's block, so if you have any ideas please feel free to share, or by all means share which one of these works for you!
BTW - I'm sure you've noticed my newest layout... I was trying to be creative and super fancy with 3 columns but when I realized I wasn't gifted enough to be fancy I gave up and ended up with this! Hope you like it!
I'm reaching to 500 followers and when I do be ready for the awesomeness! I'm planning on holding one heck of a contest, so if you want it to happen sooner be sure to tell your friends to get me to 500!!
Oh and I just signed up at goodreads.com so if you are already on goodreads please add me as your friend!!!! My books are listed on my sidebar!