Gosh Thursday already?? One of the best days of the week if you ask me, we are almost to Friday and the week is already half way over! Also it's my fabulous truth thursdays where I share a few things and hope that you'll share your truths as well!!!
Last week was all about food so this week I am going to try really hard to not make any of my truths food related, we all know how tough this can be!
Here we go!!!
1. My favorite month is October, it is the month of my husbands birthday, our engagement, our wedding anniversary, the Rennaissance Festival here in Houston, awesome Haunted Houses and Halloween. The hubs was married on Halloween so it is a big thing in our house!
2. I love baking (no food listed so I'm not cheating!!!) I have tons of recipe cards filled with my favorites and the hubs favorites from his mom.
3. I love to fly but always get motion sickness. It's ridiculous too, I'll be so excited then when on the plane I feel awful but the minute I walk off I feel 100% and ready to get back on the plane!
4. Pier 1 Imports is like heaven for me, though if you looked at my house you'd never guess, you would say Ikea is. That's what is most affordable but if I had my wish I would buy everything from Pier 1!!
5. I have different colored marbles/gems for every holiday, it is a center piece on my island. I have little bats and ghosts for Halloween, hearts for Valentines Day, leaves for fall, you name it I have it (thanks to Pier 1... they aren't as expensive as everything else!!)
So what are your truths?? Do you have a knack for interior design, love to bake, hate traffic? Share it all here! I love to know your thoughts for the day!
Extras: I will have a surprise interview, hopefully next week on my blog!!! So stay tuned! Also if you live in Houston or the surrounding area Kimberly Derting author of The Body Finder will be at the Barnes & Noble at the Woodlands this Friday at 7PM for more information check out the Supernatural Summer website!