Since you stopped by, why don't you grab yourself cupcake... I don't know, maybe one with...
Sprinkles? They're my favorite!
So today I decided to bring back Tuesday Twist, with another twist! For those of you who are unaware of a normal tuesday twist I choose three novels and share ONLY their synopsis, you then choose which one you liked the best, and below the titles are revealed.
Today I wanted to do something even more different. I've selected five novels that I will share the first sentences of, you from there will choose which one's you thought were most inticing.
I want to see if a first sentence really can reel someone in!
1. Gazing out the quiet lake, I know the risk was worth it.
2. I'm choking. I can't breathe. The air as thick as cream and smells like peanut oil. (I know that's three... so sue me!)
3. I wake up barefoot, standing on cold slate tiles.
4. "Finito!" I screamed, not caring if the entire building heard me.
5. The fourteen hour drive from Beverly Hills, California, to Salem, Oregon, had been total Gitmo.
Below I've listed the secret titles! Normally I share them right over this post, but today you'll have to visit the links to find the secret books!!!
Everything is linked back to my favorite bookshop Blue Willow! So share your thoughts, which one's reeled you in?