Saturday, November 20, 2010

Off Schedule - Simple Request

For those of you who follow me I would like to ask for a favor.

You see, I'm starting a new blog (for a purpose) and I would like to create a nice following on that site as well. It is Jules and the Stars.

All I ask is that you stop by and check it out. If you are not a fan you don't have to follow, if isn't your cup of tea don't feel obliged to stop by, however if you find yourself intrigued and interested to know more I'd love for you to follow and also tell your friends. Yes, I'm asking for a little blog love for the new blog. I still plan to blog here M-F and I'm really looking forward to snagging 1000 followers before the end year, the goal remains the same, I just have new ones as well.

An opportunity has arose for a new book, the problem is that this blog doesn't fit the bill for the type of reader I want to grab, and since I plan to use a pen name I thought it appropriate to start networking now so when the future arrives I'm ready.

I appreciate anyone who reads this regardless whether you make it over to the new blog or not!!! Thank you ;) Happy Weekend!

So do please stop by at Jules and the Stars!

28 comments:

Nicole Zoltack said...

Sounds cool. I'll stalk you there too. :)

Karen Jones Gowen said...

Exciting! I'm going and will support you wherever you show up!

Ashley Hasty said...

I stopped by and I am now a follower! Yippee!

http://ashleyanderic.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Happy to help! Count me among your new minions.

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Of course I'll hop over and follow you! :-)

Mary@GigglesandGuns said...

I'm curious and so guess where I'm headed. Oh my, you're good:0)

Luna said...

Love, love, love the new blog! Of course, this one rocks as well. :)

Catherine Denton said...

Done. Julia Stiles is one of my favorite!
Catherine Denton

Theresa Milstein said...

I'll stop by.

Joanna St. James said...

am off to check you out, handling 2 blogs is not going to be easy.

Unknown said...

Following! :)

Amy Saia said...

Heading over now! Best wishes for the new blog!

Jan Markley said...

Kool! Congrats on the new blog! I'm a follower and sent it to some of my friends.

Sara B. Larson said...

I will definitely check it out!

And, didn't you just LOVE the movie?? Woohoo!

Melissa said...

Stalking you!

Jai Joshi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jai Joshi said...

Good luck with the new project, Jen! I'm glad you're keeping this blog, though. You've worked so hard on it.

Jai

Colene Murphy said...

heading over now!

DL Curran said...

On my way over...

Michael Di Gesu said...

Sounds cool....

Hay,

I missed you all week! I had some fun HP logs t-f. I know you're busy and all, but say Hi when you get the chance.

Michael

Len Lambert said...

I'm following! :)

Golden Eagle said...

I'll head right on over!

Melissa Gill said...

I'm intrigued. I'll check it out

Amy Holder said...

Sooo...how was HP, woman?!? Hope you loved it!

Checked out your new blog & think it's great! Can't wait to hear the latest update on the book prospect. :)

Jemi Fraser said...

What a fun blog! :)

Rose Cooper said...

Pen name? I didn't know you were doing that? And you know i'll be following your other blog too! yay! going to check it out now!!

PS-I'm SUPER proud of you! *hugs*

Rachael Harrie said...

Good luck with the new blog. I'll pop over and check it out ;)

Rach

Ruth Cox aka abitosunshine said...

Heading there next..:-)