Note: I know I mention no one by the name of Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley, Dumbledore, Fred & George Weasley, Professor Snape, or Draco Malfoy, and for good reason, they're not females. It's my blog. I do what I want.
- Savior - Without her, the books would have been The Lost Boys.
- Mistakes - She makes mistakes but we all do (I'm talking to you Harry - It was ONE troll ONE time... let it go already)
- Hero - Three headed dog anyone? How about Devil's Snare incident (yeah, you're welcome Ron). Not to mention the countless spells she can conjure up with the flick of her wand. (She's just that cool.)
- Love - Her love for Harry runs deep. (Thank God, someone needs to keep Harry in check)
- Human (sort of) - So she opened a journal. So it happened to be Tom Riddle's (how was she supposed to know he was a jerk) I know she almost got herself killed, but Fawkes and Harry saved her (so, no biggie)
- Fighter - I mean, she doesn't take shizz from Harry, even when he tries to be all like "I need to do this on my own," "I don't want anyone else getting hurt," oh no buddy, she's on.to.you.
- Talent - One slick witch, hexes, Dumbledore's Army, oh yeah, she's not one to mess with.
- Qudditch- oh yes, both seeker and chaser (eat your heart out Harry)
- Comic Relief - Everyone needs it in trying times.
- Compassion - Always out for the best interest. She didn't look at Harry weird when he thought he was going crazy (winged horses, so.not.crazy)
- Loyalty - Stands by the Quibbler, and her father. Without her we'd never wonder what Blibbering Humdinger or the Crumple-Horned Snorkack were! (It's time we ask questions people!)
- Follows Rules - Don't make her give you detention (Harry, Hermione, Ron) don't make her take house points (Harry, Hermione, Ron) she's badazz and has no problem punishing those who aren't following rules.
- Strong - She doesn't put up with crap. You cause trouble in her neck of the woods she'll be all up in your bizness, best be sure of that, don't talk trash about the main man in charge (Dumbledore) or her little chicks (Hogwarts students) cuz you won't like the wrath of this badazz animagus (better watch yourself Umbridge)
- Caring - Always has the best interest of members and staff, you need help, she'll help you even out of the stickiest situations.
- Protector - You got something to say? Best watch your back if it's something nasty, this mama bear watches over her cubs, and she has no problem setting those little snakes back in their spots (Bellatrix, any last words?)
- Motherly - Hungry (why wait, Have some at Molly's) this woman never leaves a child with an empty stomach. Harry Potter's second home, this warm place is all thanks to Molly, without her and her little cubs safe the world would be a very dark place.
- Trusting - She knows who is trustworthy and when something has been broken, a link in the chain doesn't get past this one, this adorable little worrier will fight for those she loves... this is one mama you'll want on your side (hell yes I'm on Team Molly)
So there you have it... several brave and badazz woman in Harry Potter... kicking butt and taken names.