Lets get to the point... THE TRUTH
1. I'd like to walk on clouds. Yes I know it's insane considering the fluffy white clouds are really fluffy once you reach them, but I picture they'd be like jumping on a trampoline, except this trampoline would take you all the way to New York, Hawaii, Paris... all the places I'd love to visit with no air fare... you tell me what you'd rather do?!
2. Certain people annoy me... a lot.
3. I would love a day away from myself. Do you ever have one of those moments? Where your mind won't stop bothering you but you can't get out of it? Last Friday I took a Sanity day to get away from myself. I went to the bookstore, ate pizza and watched movies, trying to pretend I was someone else. Weird I know.
4. Thinking about what's for dinner stresses me out.
5. There are trees outside my apartment that lead to an abandoned building. We would be trespassing if we go past a certain mark, and though we've done it before with friends I'm still fascinated by this building and late at night makes it even more inticing. What's stupid is that I'm afraid of the dark but I'm most intrigued around the one o'clock hour. Pitch black...silence...abandoned building, no wonder I have nightmares.
Any fun truths on your end? I had quite a few more in mind but I'll refrain til next round, after all I don't want to bore you!
PS thanks to the help of Kimberly Franklin I now have tabs at the top of my blog that leads you to my current WiP, About Me, Contacting Me and more!!! So feel free to look around and see what you think!