Thursday, August 12, 2010

Seriously Awesome

I know, I know, you're thinking "What doesn't she get enough comments in the morning, does she seriously need more attention?" but this isn't for me... this is some awesome blog love right here... You know I love you more than a fat kid loves cake (we've been over this)!

So here is the love...

Check this chick's blog out...

Her name is Emilia and she's known as The Punk Writer Kid! You will not be disappointed.

What's over there you ask?

A music video about procrastinating. Yup that's right... she's taken the song Tik Tok and re-named it Clik Clak, it's complete with lyrics down at the bottom just incase you don't get it all!!!

What are you still doing here, hop over NOW!

15 comments:

Carrie Harris said...

Have you see Jackson Pearce's Writer's Blok? That one cracks me up too!

Emilia Plater said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Summer Ross said...

thanks for posting, that was great!

Emilia Plater said...

Oh my gosh. *runs in circles* Thank you so so much for the linkage and kind words, Jen! <33

I just watched Jackson Pearce's - hers is so much better, LOL. I hadn't even heard of it! Dang. =)

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

Haha that was great! Thanks for linking :)

Leigh Hutchens Burch said...

Completely unrelated to THIS post... but I wanted to thank you for the "Cupcake Love" award from a little while ago.

I have been so baby-brained and busy that I got seriously behind in my google reader. However, the award coincides perfectly with my pregnancy cravings for sweets!

MWAH!

Lisa Gail Green said...

I thought of Jackson Pearce too! Check it out on Youtube if you haven't. I love these things. Thanks!

m. said...

how excellent :)

Karen Lange said...

Okay, hopping over!
Happy weekend,
Karen :)

Maha said...

thank you thank you thank you! it was awesome

Aubrie said...

Thanks for the link!

Ellie Garratt said...

Great link - thank you!

Susan Fields said...

Thanks for the link, Jen! You're so awesome at spreading blog love. :)

Bidisha said...

Emilia is awesome. And I knew that first!

Carolyn V. said...

Sweet! I'll have to check it out! =)