Friday, August 6, 2010

Super Hero Links

So what better of a way to spend a Friday then a bunch of ShOuT-oUtS!!!!!!!!!

We have some awesome things happening around the blogosphere and I think it's time they are shared over on this here lovely blog of mine :) So let's get started!!!!

Shannon Whitney Messenger
Check out one awesome blogger who just so happens to be giving away an ARC copy of Torment!!!! Don't you want it??? Stop by her blog and tell her I sent you!

Theresa Milstein
This blogger is a bestie of mine. Always super sweet and just as giving as the lovely cAnDyLaNd. Giving away a $25 giftcard of your choice and a $25 donation to the awesome cause to cure a rare form of cancer! Stop by her blog for more info!

Jennie Bailey - Garden Full of Lily
She is one of my new besties!!! She is hosting an awesome giveaway, and there are only two requirements you must be creative and a coffee addict!!! What do you win?? $25 giftcard to Starbucks!

Kari
Kari is throwing her biggest contest yet!!! Must see (okay so I am giving this shout-out even though I REALLY want to win): Two packages up for grabs! Check it out!!!

Melanie Musings
She has a super cute blog and some awesome swag giveaway!! MUST SEE!!! Be sure to check out all the fabulous swag, you won't be disappointed!

If I've forgotten you, or you don't feel love please include it in the comments below for the world to see :) HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for superhero links!

Lindsay said...

Yay, great links. Off to check them out now. :)

Ellie Garratt said...

You have to stop posting all these great links, I've got to go to work :(

Hehe. . .thank you!

Laura Pauling said...

Awesome links, Thanks!

Matthew MacNish said...

Hmm, some new people here. I'll have to check them out!

Robert Guthrie said...

It's becoming clearer and clear what an awesome resource this blog is.

Christine Danek said...

Great links. THanks!

Candice said...

You are so informed! It's nice to have all the info in one place. Now I'm going to go try and win an arc!

Candyland said...

Yay links!!!!!!Wooo!!!!

Stina said...

Yay for contests! I haven't entered any lately. I'm off to check some of them out. Thanks, Jen. :D

Aubrie said...

Thanks for these great links!

Susan Fields said...

Wow, Jen - I hadn't heard of any of those. Thanks for the links - I'll definitely check them out!

Wendy Paine Miller said...

Excited to go check out those new blogs.
~ Wendy

Erica Mitchell said...

Always fantastic to have all the links in one place ;) Thanks for posting and I will definately check em out!

Summer Ross said...

Yay links---and secretly yay to another word verification...lol

Jillian said...

Jen I just have to say that you are fabulous!

Jaydee Morgan said...

Great superhero links!!

Have a wonderful weekend :)

Ashley Stone said...

Thanks! I entered!!!

I'm giving away a wine rack over at my place too if anyone's interested.

: )

Terry Stonecrop said...

Thanks for the links!!!

Anonymous said...

Great links. Thanks for sharing!
Have a great weekend.





LOVE!

Anonymous said...

Once again, thanks for the great linkage!

Have a lovely weekend :-)

Theresa Milstein said...

Jen, thank you for the shout out!

I hope you win the book. Now I feel bad to compete with you!

Talli Roland said...

Wooooooooo!

Happy Friday Mrs Daiker! :)

Have a great weekend!

Laura S. said...

Wow, the blogosphere is super busy with giveaways! Thanks for the links. :) Have a great weekend, Jen!

Megan said...

Happy Friday! Neat links.

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

Lola Sharp said...

Awesome bit of linkage you have here today. :)

And congrats on all the awards yesterday. Well deserved. *throws confetti*

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Love,
Lola

PS-I'm having a contest right now, too.

Lenny Lee said...

hi miss jen! woweeee! more contests! i love contests even when i dont win but mostly when i do. :) i hope you have a really happy weekend.
...hugs from lenny

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the links! Happy Weekend!!!!!

The Urban Cowboy said...

Right on, off to check em out.

Kimberly Franklin said...

Happy Friday!!

Karen Lange said...

Links are fun! Thanks for sharing:)
Happy weekend,
Karen

Jayne said...

Lovely links - thank you! I always enjoy these shout-out posts. :)