Back again! Another installment! You know they're my favorite!!!
So let's get started... why waste time!
1. The Great Blogging Experiment happens tomorrow (you should stop by) and it's going to be huge. I mean bigger than big, like bigger than Brangelina and Pam Anderson's breasts combined. Too much? Think not.
2. Lisi Harrison visiting Blue Willow... crazy teen fun! She dressed to impress with black and pink to match her adorable novel Monster High, the girls went crazy over her! Asking such excellent questions. It really makes you realize how intellegent young adults are!
3. I'm a caffiene addict. It's ridiculous, Saturday I went five hours without any soda (not by choice... apparently coffee shops sell more coffee than soda... I mean what's up with that?) anywho, I thought I might actually die. I didn't (obviously, but I thought I would).
4. My home cookie (yes I said cookie) Rose Cooper has some creative crap up her sleeve! She's finally folded and allowed her main character Sofia to have her own blog, with rules of course. Adults, teens, and tweens are all welcome and should scoot their tush on over, a huge giveaway is happening, you could become a character in her next novel Gossip from the Boys Room!
5. My new blog buddy Serena is having an adorable blog fest. It's all about location! She gives you a list of places, you choose one and on October 1st you'll draw, writer or whatever you desire to describe this place. Let your imagination run wild, then you will see how off you are!!! Too fun right?
6. Yes I added an extra... so sue me. I just wanted to tell you we are approaching October. The best month of the year (and it's not because of my birthday... my b-day is in March) It's the month I was engaged and married, it's my husbands birthday and it's Halloween! We also attend the Texas Ren Fest which never disappoints! What's not to love!
So what are your truths?!