and then I went again.
Oh yeah, I'm talking about Harry Potter (those who aren't a part of this epic event, know that I'll be back to normal posting tomorrow)!
Today are the facts and photos of this awesome event!
- We arrived at 6 PM
- We waited in line for 6 hours
- We were the first in line (weird or not)
- We saw Dumbledore (I know, I know, he's dead)
- I learned a game called Ninja (and at 10PM it's fun)
- Dueling is allowed in the theater
- Harry Potter was awesome!!!!!
- Best film so far (most accurate) Part 2 will probably kick it's ass (I hope!)
- Made $24 Million at midnight (didn't be Twilight, but the Vamps got it going on)
My Photos: Line 6 @ 6, it was meant to be. My husband Trevor, my cousin Matthew, his friend Kera, the kids playing Ninja, a picture of the line!
Melissa Widden's Photos!!!! She had a ton of fun as well! You'll see Mad-Eye Moody, Hedwig, Hogwarts Students, Molly Weasley, Dumbledore! Doesn't Melissa's face paint rock??
Did you enjoy Harry Potter? Did you wait in line? How many times have you seen it?