Last day that I get to spend with my awesome lady friends... but I had a blast and this has been one wild adventure.
He would not exist if the Wizarding World had never been created. Which is why I'm going to share with you... today... some of the best reasons to live in the Wizarding World.
Note: I'm very upset that JK Rowling is holding out on the real Hogwarts, Hogmeades anything else magical she's hiding from us. I mean, I know I'm a muggle, but isn't there an app for that?
- First stop on the Harry Potter train. Enter by brick, flu network, or apparting, this is a one stop shop for all the necessities.
- Owls, wands, potions, dress robes, this magical land leaves you with an empty pocket book but a handful of goodies for the next fall at Hogwarts.
- Is an explanation really needed? (yes, yes, I'll still give you one, just a minute).
- First... you get to live with your best friends (seriously, that's on a scale of coolness times a gazillion), you get to eat amazing foods and no one passes judgement (hello, Dumbledore's obsession with candy - totally passed down to the students... no calorie counting here)
- Floating Candles, Thunder storms, snow, pumpkins, everything right in your view with no hassle of spilled wax or soaked clothing. What's not to love.
- Ghosts, here you actually learn that ghosts can be friendly... and those that aren't, did it to themselves.
- This is so a place. Totally where the magic happens (get your head out of the gutter). Teamwork happens here, everyone bans together.
- Flying on brooms (hello, that alone should entice you)
- No matter who you wanna be (seeker, beater, etc) you're hot sauce, and those sitting on the sidelines want your number. (who needs sexy singles.com?)
- You can drink. Seriously... don't worry, no legal age limit here (butterbeer anyone).
- Gossip, only the best in town, just make sure you snag the invisibility cloak for maximum information.
- Cookies, candies and more, the trips to Fred & George's place will rock your socks off... never in a million years would you imagine this much candy under one roof... not to mention love spells, and the perfect potion to get out of class.
There you have it... I've given you 5 EPIC days of Harry Potter love... Now, by this time I will have already watched the midnight showing... but I do not divulge or enable my friends... no, no, you'll have to watch for yourself... we'll catch up later. You know where to find me. (Okay, but seriously, after you watch it, totally email me... I'm dying to talk Potter.)