Shout-out: Ellie is celebrating 200 followers! She has a super fun and easy way to enter!! Go (after you read this post).
Another edition of Truth Thursdays, one of my favorite days of the week! I can find out so many interesting things about others, but only if I dish a few of my own. So here we go!
1. I bought US Weekly this week purely based on the fact that Sandra Bullock was on the front (lie. I also saw the Housewives of Beverly Hills and couldn't tell myself no).
2. After I finish a manuscript I always write a small dedication and acknowledgements that I'd like to see on the book. I fear that one day I'll forget everyone I want to thank (that, and it's part of the dreaming process).
3. The last book I wrote (In the Mind of a Celebrity Stalker) has me talking like my character. I've become a journal junkie and I like to keep up with celebrities (typical Jules).
4. I went and saw a movie by myself this weekend. I hadn't done that in at least three years. I'm going more often from now on. I saw Tangled (I'm a wimp, can't see anything too scary in the theaters). It was cute. I enjoyed it.
5. This week I deemed Sunday, Harry Potter day. I had a little marathon. It was fun. You should try it.
So what are your truths? You like doing dinner and a movie alone?