Are we seriously here already? No, I'm not complaining, just pointing out the fact that once in the waiting game of the publishing world it messes with your mind. Days and dates are no longer something that you keep track of. Minutes, emails, and twitter is where it's at.
With that said maybe we should begin.
1. I'm addicted to book buying and author signings. I'm sure many writers or readers can say this. I'm just thankful my husband hasn't shaken it out of me yet. He hasn't even mentioned anything about it. In fact, we originally started with two bookshelves he insisted we get four (amazing right?).
2. I've become an appetizer connoisseur. Every time the hubby and I go out to dinner we choose a new appetizer (I'm not one to try new things so this is WAY out of my comfort zone) and so far it's paid off. Everyone has been delicious. What do I recommend the most? Sicilian Fire sticks from Carrinos!
3. I picked up a copy of Beastly by Alex Finn. It is delicious!!! However I must say that the trailer for the movie doesn't say anything to what I've been reading. The main character is very beastly in the book, in the movie it looks like he has some spirally tattoos. Cool, yes, beastly, not quite. Don't worry, that won't stop me from seeing the movie (it's the whole reason I picked the book up).
4. I made spritz cookies this past weekend! Oh my they were amazing. Guess making them only at Christmas doesn't apply to me (cuz I love breaking the rules).
5. I'm a half-asser when it comes to cooking. I have great ideas for cooking but frustrate easily causing my husband to take over. I'm not proud. I'm working on it (the steak burritos I thought up were amazing though!).
There you have it... five truths about me (as usual). Do they get boring (oh lord I hope not)?! Don't worry your answer won't change what I talk about, just the fact that you might visit less on Thursdays (though I hope you don't).