Here is the fabulous cover!!!
Now let's ask some RANDOM and UNRELATED questions!!
1. Are you a good bowler? Nope. Absolutely not. The last time I took my DDs bowling, we had to have the bumpers up the whole time (old system). Well, the 4 year old had a better score than I did...by a lot. I can't even bowl with bumpers.
2. If you were a bouncer at a club who would you make stand in the line a little longer? Easy. The 'Juicehead gorillas' and the 'guidettes'. I'd let in all the super uncool people like myself. And now you know my dirty little secret—I love watching Jersey Shore!
3. Who has more fun, blonde's or brunettes? What's your evidence? I'm gonna have to go with blonde on this one. I could throw out a blonde joke about how even if they weren't having fun they wouldn't know it...but that would be rude to blondes and since I am one (Sort of. Was one?) I really shouldn't fall in line with the cliche stupid blonde joke.
4. If you were stranded in a small town would you embrace being in a quaint town or panic for fear of being murdered? I'd embrace it. While I don't enjoy living in a little town long-term, I love to visit quaint towns. I wouldn't fear being murdered, well unless the little down was in the deep south and there were a few questionable looking people playing banjos on the the front porch of a run down general store. Anyone else hearing the Deliverance movie song in their heads?
5. What's more important to you a fancier car or a fancier home? Can I be a spoiled brat and say both? Really. I do a lot of driving kids around so my SUV with DVD is essential. And I'd get lost without built in Navigation. But I also spend a lot of time at home, working, relaxing, playing with the kids, chillin' with my hubby, so a nice living space is important too. I wouldn't want a huge mansion or anything—Who the heck would clean all those rooms? Not me!—but a modest house with nice features would be cool.
Fun & Random Questions: (Haha! You mean those first ones weren't fun and random?)
1. Being chased or doing the chasing: Being chased. As long as it isn't one of the banjo people chasing me.
2. Laying by a river or a beach: Beach, preferably with strawberry margarita in hand.
3. Cosmo or Margarita: Margarita. Always margarita. I even have a machine that makes them on my counter. Yum.
4. Moonlight or candlelight: Moonlight. I love looking up at the stars.
5. Stripes or polka-dots: Polka-dots.
Such a cute cover! Such a cute story! Such a cute author!!! Leave a hello in the comments for her! She's fabulous!