Friday, September 30, 2011

You sure do talk funny

I love blogging experiments. It's so neat to be a part of something great. I think all of you seasoned bloggers remember the Great Blogging Experiment, it was a lot of fun to see how people took a word 'Characters' and made it into something bigger.

Well this week, on Monday, I was featured on the blog Cruising Altitude. There are a few of us. What DL has done has taken a few bloggers/wrtiers, given them a sentence and asked them to write under 250 words. It can be anything, just be creative and be you.

The challenge? For others to guess who the blogger is. Do you think you could pick out my writing from others? Be careful though, some blog nothing like they write.

I had SO much fun joining in on this little blog experiment and I must encourage you to HOP ON OVER and take a look. I'd love to see if you can guess which one I wrote! I could be the most predictable!

25 comments:

Creepy Query Girl said...

I'm 'in the know' ;) so I'll leave it up to the others! DL rocks:)

Diana Mieczan said...

That sounds super fun and Im going to hop-over to have a look:) Hugs and kisses, sunshine. Happy Friday..yay!

S.A. Larsenッ said...

Too fun! What a great idea!

Unknown said...

I had so much fun writing it. I'm not sure anyone guess right with me. I'll have to check.

Emily White said...

Yours was the only one I COULD guess, but I could be completely wrong. :o I don't think I am, though. :)

Carolyn V said...

So cool! I'll have to go over and see all the excitement. ;)

Have a great weekend Jen!

BBC said...

What a cool idea! I'll have to pop on over and check that out!

Sarah Allen said...

I love it! That is such a great idea...okay, lets see if I can figure it out...

Sarah Allen
(my creative writing blog)

Connie Keller said...

Sounds like fun. I'll have to check it out.

Matthew MacNish said...

I thought Don quit blogging? WTH? I'm off to have a look.

DL Hammons said...

Thanks for taking part...and the mention!! The big reveal will come Monday, and I know quite a few will be surprised. :)

Jessica Salyer said...

Sounds like fun! I'm heading over there now.

Amy Saia said...

I'm having a hard time guessing here. All there entries were really good.

Lenny Lee said...

hi miss jen! wow! those were all cool. i cant know which one you or anyone else did. it was fun reading them and trying to guess.
...hugs from lenny

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

It was fun! Reveal on Monday - check!

Bethany Elizabeth said...

That looks so cool, I'll go check it out! :)

Jill Kemerer said...

What a cool idea! I love writing prompts--and a little mystery to figure who wrote what. :) Have a fun weekend!

Sarah Tokeley said...

I thought I'd spot yours instantly. Yeah...No!

Anonymous said...

What a fun game! I have no idea whose was whose but at least I was entertained for a few minutes. :)

Krista said...

Wow, that sounds like it was way fun!

Jemi Fraser said...

I don't know 2 of the bloggers very well, and that made it tougher. It was tough enough without it! :)

Talli Roland said...

What a cool idea! Headed over!

Laura said...

I'm on my way over!

Donna Shields said...

I'm not quite sure, but I think I have it nailed down to two. I'll find out on Monday.

Laura S. said...

I'm pretty sure I guessed #6 for you. That was a fun thing DL put together! I'm looking forward to finding out who wrote what. :)