Today I have a new author, Lorena Bathey who wrote the novel Beatrice Munson!
You know the drill - I’ll ask some really random questions to get to know how the writer really thinks!
1. What was your favorite sitcom growing up?
One Day at a Time with Valerie Bertinelli
2. What’s the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?
I'm a romantic...the eyes...then the wrists. I know, weird!
3. What famous landmark would you love to see in person?
Well, this isn't exactly a landmark but the leaves changing in the fall on the East Coast.
4. What’s your current obsession?
Photography and the jewelry on Etsy.com!
5. Describe your perfect evening.
It's a toss up between two. First, is with the whole family together, kids, grand kids having dinner and laughing. Second, spending the night with my busband (more than a boyfriend, more like a husband) at a new restaurant enjoying a delicious meal and even more delicious conversation.
Okay now on to our one word answers…
1. Climb a tree or the tire swing: Tire Swing
2. Lavish party or small get together: Small get together
3. Cosmo or Margarita: Okay..that's a tough one. Gonna say Cosmo!
4. Take the photo or be the star: I'm a Leo...gotta say Star!
5. Sunrise or Sunset: Sunset...it's time for happy hour ;)
It's true, you really learn a lot about a person based on their answers! I love the LEO being brought out and her excuse to enjoy the sunset! She's one smart cookie! For more information on the fabulous Lorena visit the link at the top of the page!!