Tuesday, July 6, 2010

On Cloud 9

So last week the wonderful Jessica Bell over at The Alliterative Allomorph asked to interview me... in which I said HELL YES SIGN ME UP!!!

You see I've been interviewing quite a few authors over the past few months (several more to come, tune in tomorrow for Lisa & Laura... you won't want to miss out on all the fun!!) The thing is I have never been interviewed myself, I saw Creepy Query Girl getting a fabulous interview and thought hmmm, am I not interesting enough??

Turns out I was wrong, some of us just never thought to ask an unpublished author interview questions, well Jessica took the plunge and I'm glad she did so be sure to check out my interview over at her blog today!!! She's too awesome to miss! So just know if you don't think your interesting enough one of these days I'll be knocking on your unpublished door seeking an interview, and in return if you've ever wanted to ask me a question or interview me, know now that I'll say YES grinning from ear to ear :)

Wonderful contest update!!!

Erica Mitchell Spickard is still hard at work trying to climb to 78 followers for what is sure to be a wonderful twist... if you want to know what it is get over there and follow her to help celebrate her husbands return home! Also an awesome tote and books are up for grabs (which I'm dying to have) so if you jump over there make sure to tell her I sent you, and also give her a little love!

What are you still doing here??? Go check out the InTeRvIeW!!!

Blogger isn't posting comments on my blog however they are going to my email at least, so it may appear I have 0 comments but I have received yours!

35 comments:

Christine Danek said...

how awesome Jen! I will check it out. Thanks for the links and I will be checking out your interviews. I don't even know what I would say in an interview. Can't wait to read it.

Terri Tiffany said...

Congrats on the interview!

Vicki Rocho said...

I saw the interview...first thing I read this morning. Sometimes I do my blog roll alphabetically and since Alliterative starts with A, it was the first click today! So nice to read more about you and your work!

I've been itching to do some interviews, but I want to do it in a different way, so I've been struggling with how to put a unique spin on the common interview. Once I figure that out, none of you will be safe!

Unknown said...

Blogger is being funny this morning! Beware!!! It's eating my comments!

Jaydee Morgan said...

Way to go, Jen - I'm heading over for a look!

Candyland said...

You're so freakin cute! Fantastic interview!

Jessica Bell said...

Same deal for me re comments! POOOOOOOO! Thanks for doing the interview :o) Mwah!

rebel_of_nowhere said...

sounds fun :)

Emily White said...

How exciting! I look forward to reading it! :D

Aubrie said...

Okay...going to check out the interview...

Joanne said...

I'm clicking over to the interview ...

Renae said...

Read your interview and it was great! Well done!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh blogger is slowly working on the comment box!!! I'm so happy! I was lost without all my beautiful commentors showing up on my blog!

Laura S. said...

I just checked out the interview and it was fabulous!

I was wondering why so few comments have shown up on blogs this morning. Now I've seen on other blogs that everyone is having the same problem. Weird!

Lenny Lee said...

hi miss jen! i read the whole thing and it was real nice. i did a comment on it.
...hugs from lenny

A said...

Oh wow, congratulations :-)

Diana Mieczan said...

Sounds great!!!! I am off to check out the interview:)
Muah darling

Theresa Milstein said...

I'm on my way to the interview!

Christina Lee said...

Yep dang blogger!

Heading over to see your awesome interview (go you)!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm checking out the interview now! :)

Amy Saia said...

Great interview Jen! You came across very knowledgeable and interesting. How amazing to be writing so many books and with such a variety of topic!

Tahereh said...

awesome!! i just came back from there!!

great interview!!

Nicole Murray said...

A very cool expierience. I will click and read! And I have a thank you award at my blog for you, BTW.

Talli Roland said...

Headed over there now to check it out! Been looking forward to it since yesterday! :)

Julie Musil said...

On my way to check out your interview. That's awesome! See? Even unpublished authors are totally interesting.

By the way, your blog showed the amount of comments when I was visiting.

melissa said...

Just wanted to say how much I liked your blog. I'm a new author and i'm in the process of writing my first book. It's been a journey. I am now a follower here and will be back for updates.

Melissa said...

Pssshh. Thank Jessica! She's showing you that you are so interesting enough to be interviewed!

I'm hoping over there to check it out.

Carolyn V. said...

Oh my gosh! How cool! I can't wait to check out your interview!

The Words Crafter said...

Wow, that was an interesting interview. I can't imagine juggling so many plots and characters-nor could I imagine writing horror. I don't think I can imagine scary enough. Congrats!!!

Kimberly Franklin said...

Great interview, girlie! What great practice for your impending authordom. :)

Abby said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm going to check the interview now.

Karen Lange said...

Congratulations! I will go and check it out:)

Tess said...

woot! must pop over ...

Anonymous said...

Hello deer, thank you for what you said. They are the nicest words anyone has said to me for a long while. Your blog is absolutely beautiful and I am very glad to see Mr Dahl on your current reading list, being the master of all storytellers. x

Jen said...

OMG! OMG! OMG! You were interviewed?? How cool is that? Yuu know what that means, right? That the blogger world LOVES YOU!! :-) Off to read it...