Yay it's back!!! I missed it a lot last week but that's okay it was well worth the cause!!! This week I wanted to bring up toilet ettiquette, there are several things that bother me about restrooms and here are five that I've come up with!!!
1. Talking while in a stall is not only disruptive to your bodily functions but inappropriate and rude.
2. Talking while on a cell phone in a stall is even worse.
3. Leaving the toilet unflushed makes you seem like an animal (yup, a pig).
4. Leaving toilet paper hanging all the way to the floor isn't only disgusting it's wasteful and unsanitary.
5. Don't use the excuse that you don't liked the way the soap smelled, please wash your hands, it only takes seconds.
So I would say there truths, not only mind but I'm sure quite a few others. My mom also wanted to add one as well, we find that if there are several stalls that are open in a bathroom please refrain from using the one directly next to another person, they already feel uncomfortable enough in an open space and you don't need to be rude and join right next to them.
I'd love to hear if you have any of your own!!! Bring it! You know you want to jump in...