I'm pegging this week as Writing Week.
In lieu of all those participating in NaNoWriMo, and all those who are just writing I figure what a perfect month to have some fun with writing!
This weeks Tuesday Twist is a bit different, everything will be my writing.
Yes, I'm sharing. It won't be up for long, I've recently gotten a little superstitious with everything I write. However I think these are fun to share...
So here they are.
1. At our best we are invisible.
2. Society and it's traditions are overrated.
3. Midnight neared, my first test run moments away.
1. Tully from The Traveler's
2. Stella from Getting to Peloria
3. Fina from Dreaming of Raslina
Feel free to share your own favorite lines!
In extra news: Rebecca Talley is having a contest! If you pre-order her novel The Upside of Down you'll be entered to win a $50 Amazon giftcard! Her book sounds amazing!