(Author note: for those of you unaware of my waiting game this is the dealio - I sent my manuscript to a publisher. 4 weeks waiting time. Mass panic. Mixed emotions. Whole lot a want. Whole lot a waiting.)
Like I said, waiting makes you crazy.
- I have been reinventing myself - Sim's style. In Sim's world I'm already published (seriously, I'm like JK Rowling already)
- I watch movies (bad ones) - I saw The Roommate which only reminded me of my main character. Only positive, my main character isn't killer crazy, she's fun crazy (1 point Team Jen)
- I have avoided baths - They lead to WAY too much thinking (both positive and negative - negative, definitely wins)
- I've been cooking (I know) - I made tilapia in a bag and it didn't suck (actually it was flipping fantastic).
- I also have time for laundry, cleaning, and other household chores (seriously it's insane, I should stop).
- I am teaching myself something new. Sign language. I knew the basics but I wanna know more.
- I dance, sing, and eat - Jersey Shore style. T-Shirt time officially happens in our home.
So that's what I've been up too. What about you?