Okay so I’m not going to reveal anything special about Harry Potter, after all Thursdays are for me. I’m the one that shares the truths. That’s how I roll. So here are the truths of my addictions.
1. If I could be a fourth wheel with Ron, Harry, and Hermoine I would do so. In an instant. Leave my husband behind?? Hell, he’d expect it.
2. When stuck in traffic my husband and I express the need for apparation skills. That’s right… we would like to apparate and forgo sitting in our cars waiting for the two grain trucks who hit one another to move their asses.
3. Wanna be invisible? I do… for my secret detective skills I want the invisibility cloak dammit. Do you know how helpful that would be? Send on over JK Rowling I want to have the one and only.
4. I want wizarding powers. How is it that Molly Weasley can magically wash dishes and clean the house but can’t afford a nice one? Isn’t magic meant to be misused! Bring me on the pool and outdoor patio space baby… I’m looking to live large.
5. Forget regular candy I want some bertie’s bots and chocolate frogs. I want the love potion and maps of schools for easier skipping. Where was this when I was in school?
What do you want from the wizarding world? Good news is that though I can’t apparate I’ll still get to experience the world of Harry Potter as I take a PLANE (Yes… muggle transporation) to go to the Wizarding World come November. You know you’re jealous.
They’re important too:
Michael Di Gesu