Author Note: I am at Query Tracker today for the first time! I'm so excited to be a guest blogger for right now and would LOVE if you stopped by to say hello! It's a great post!
I have a VERY special guest today. Beth Harbison, author of Shoe Addicts Anonymous, Hope in a Jar, and many others has stopped in to answer some fun and wacky questions. You all know by now I ask the quirky questions… today is no exception.
Several questions I asked came from Beth’s book titles and descriptions! There are also just a few quirky fun ones. Getting to know the author has never been more fun! Beth fits in perfectly with her answers!!!
1. How many styles of shoes did you wear while writing Shoe Addict Anonymous? None. I write barefoot. I rarely have to put on Lady Clothes.
2. Besides putting Hope in a Jar if given a mason jar what would you fill it with? Xanax and champagne. Then I'd shake it up, watch the Mentos commercial-like reaction, then drink what was left.
3. What was your biggest childhood insecurity? Feeling too tall
4. How do you tackle stressful days? #2
5. If I were to peek into your refrigerator what would I find? Milk from the local dairy, cheese, eggs, veggies and fifty million condiments and sauces.
Fun & Random questions
1. Favorite pair of shoes - any Sanuks
2. Daiquiri or Martini -martini
3. Night out or Night in - In
4. Fireflies or Dragonflies - Fireflies5. Cowboy boots or Rain boots – rain boots....but, please, no rain!
Are you a shoe addict? What's your favorite pair? Isn't Beth fabulous!!