Woohoo! Another installment of Truth Thursdays. I know, exciting stuff. You can't stay away. My honesty amazes you. I know. It hurts to be this awesome (not really, it's awesome).
Before you bask in my awesomeness I wanted to let you know I'm over at Laurel's Leaves doing a HARRY POTTER POST! Next week will be dedicated to HP but that's not before my latest article in the Thestral Gazette - Snape's Secret Admirer. Do check it out :)
1. There was a pen thief in the office (allegedly - I was the one accusing said someone). I couldn't find my lawyer pen (hey... sometimes the best pens are weird ones). Turns out the damn pen was in my sweater pocket the whole time. It just wanted me to find a new favorite - which I did.
2. What is in a name? When I'm struggling with character names I go old school. That's right my local phone books is where it's at. Who needs baby name websites (they take forever to load). My main problem - too many old people's names (sorry harvey).
3. I have a cookie obsession (it's worse than my cupcake one) I make one to many cookies (okay like six extra) claiming my husband might want some. I really make them all for myself (and yes... i eat all that I make).
4. I'm jealous of my cat. I'm also jealous of my husband. They have this cosmic connection. My cat will disown me to be close to my husband. They both get more time together than I get with either one of them. Boo. Boo.
5. I love hearing good news. People getting published. People getting agented. People being featured on websites. Yea. I love awesomeness.
What are you going to share today?