Hello All!!! It's Thursday so the truths shall come out!
1. I want an occasion to wear a little black dress. I see it all the time in the movies but I've never had the opportunity to have a reason to wear one. Shall I make one up?
2. My refrigerator is organized both inside and outside. I'm very much an organizer, different shelves hold certain items. Magnets on the outside have to be evenly (or at least creatively placed)... as does the menu and papers for the week.
3. I always keep a few books by my side table for when I need a kick in the pants. I can read the acknowledgements and remind myself all the people who are counting me (obvs not the people in the book but you get the point).
4. I love comedies and lately they've been rolling right in. Friends with Benefits, The Change-Up, and Horrible Bosses all had me laughing out loud. I love to laugh (I think you new that).
5. I have a jewelry box but rather than fill it with jewelery it is filled with hair clips. I have a ton of them and they're all fabulous.
So there are the hard, crazy, strange truths. Got anything you'd like to add?