Happy Thursday my gems! Even with the new change of blogging pace I can’t give up my honesty days! It just doesn’t work. You guys listen to me oh so well. I can’t give it up. Not to mention I think you love venting days!
1. Pier 1 Imports and Kirklands love my business. If I had it my way I’d be broke all thanks to them. From cherry blossom trees to wonderful Halloween figurines my heart loves it all. Last weekend I picked up three sparkly pumpkins complete with three awesome Halloween teddy bear figurines. I could have picked more, after all when the holidays roll in it looks like they threw up.
2. For every book I’ve written I own a pair of shoes that was designed just for it. I can’t help it, it’s an addiction. They’re so awesome I want to share them to the world. And when I do, everyone loves them. I think it might be my thing.
3. I’m addicted to Big Brother… I’ve watched it from the first season and can’t help myself. Each year is more exciting than the last. I still tell myself I’d be really good at the game; however I’m now to chicken to sign up. Yup, never gonna happen – even though I know you’d all watch!
4. I’m a creature of habit (aren’t we all)… however from time to time I change up my driving routine. With all the criminal investigative shows I have learned that being a creature of habit is a very bad thing, they watch you, then attack you when you follow your usual routine. Yes, that’s exactly why I switch it up.
5. At work I’m known as the iPhone guru. It’s sad, I don’t know crap about a phone – Google does. I use their guidance to show me the path to completion. However the ladies in my office only need things like finding their misplaced App Store button or how to get rid of voicemails. I welcome their sweetness, after all, they make me feel important an awesome.
What are your truths?