People have been fascinated by my make-shift bucket list so I thought I'd share today. Consider this my truth Thursday.
1. I want to own hand towels that have every day written on them (Mon, Tues, etc). I want to then place them in the guest bathroom when a visitor arrives and see if they'll keep up on the days.
2. Watching someone get lips tattooed on their ass. (This one has already been completed... which is why it made my list).
3. Every place I visit (state wise) try a new cupcake shop. (This will really be until I hit the bucket so it's ongoing for life!)
4. Getting back into in-line skating... (my version of being a safe and chicken shit roller derby girl).
5. Create a haven for writers/bloggers that I'll one day be able to open and we'll get to have a weekend retreat... (this one I'd obviously need all my besties to join in on, but I'd love to do it before I die).
So it's small for the moment, but it'll continue to grow.
What's on your quirky bucket list?