Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wednesday Wordies

With summer in full swing I love the imagination and free spirit that comes with the beautiful weather so today I've chosen three magical tales! Any grab your attention?

1. Of course I'm cursed with the most uncomfortable seat on the plane.

2. Mr. and Mrs. Dursley, of number four, Privet Drive, were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much.

3. Felicia Miller was crying in the bathroom.

I would choose all three of these fabulous tales!!! Bonus question for the day: If you could have one magical ability... what would it be?

7 comments:

Natalie Aguirre said...

I'd pick number 2 of course. I'd love a wand and be able to do spells so I could get all my work done so I could write and read all day. Instead I'm off to work.

Meredith said...

Haha, I think I recognize #2. :) I would totally want to be able to fly--that sounds like the most fun thing ever.

LTM said...

well, obvs, I know #2, so I'm going w/#3! Can you believe I've never read those books? As for magical power... invisibility! That or being able to control time like on Heroes! Yes? <3

Matthew MacNish said...

I didn't click through, but none of through, but the first two appeal to me, especially the second one!

Erin Kane Spock said...

I would be able to read minds, but at will, not just have the constant noise of thoughts. :)
I've just started reading the first Harry Potter with my 7 year old. We're still at the point where Dursley is realizing something is afoot in the wizarding community (either that or they are hippy protesters). It just makes me happy to read it.

Maurice Mitchell said...

Jen, the ability to read someone's emotions perfectly. "Lie To Me" had that and it seems like the most useful thing in the world.

Elana Johnson said...

Oooh, I recognize 2 of these! I know one of them is the most popular book on the planet, but still. I'm so proud of myself.

If I could have one magical ability, it would be to fly. For realz.