Saturday, March 6, 2010

saturday morning nothings

Good Morning fellow bloggers!!!

I plan on being unplugged this weekend! I'll be back to post next Monday and back to commenting on Wednesday! So if I haven't been to your blog inawhile don't panic... with friends in town that becomes diffictult. However next week my hubby starts overnights at his job (both of us don't want this) but we've decided to make the best it and I'll be spending a lot of time writing, blogging and watching trash tv!

Oops I talked a bit about myself today, not anything pertaining to writing, so I apologize for you listening to a conversation with myself (one of many, lol)

Also I can't believe I have been on the blogging world less than two months and 245 of you have decided to join the journey of writing with me! That is fantastic, you guys are brilliant and I thank you for your comments and the love I receive!

So everyone have a great weekend! I look forward to being on the blogging world next week!!!

11 comments:

Ellen Brickley said...

enjoy your few days unplugged Jen, and congrats on your followers - I've been blogging twice as long (four whole months!) and have 10% of the followers. But still, all followers are awesome :)

DL Hammons said...

I'm looking forward to reading more of your post! Enjoy the weekend. Its beautiful weather here.

Laurel Garver said...

have a productive weekend, Jen.

BTW, tag, you're it! (Come by my blog when you're back to see what I mean).

Carolyn V. said...

Have fun unplugging and good luck with the new job schedule. =)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your weekend!

Unknown said...

Thank you Carolyn that is so sweet of you! I'm sure I'll be on blogger a lot more with all my free time!

Susan Fields said...

Wow - that's a lot of followers! Congrats! And enjoy your weekend off and the time with your friends.

Hardygirl said...

Enjoy the break!! And, good job snagging so many followers.

sf

Natalie said...

Bummer about you're husband working nights! That stinks. But I hope it will be super productive time for you (or at least fun!)

lisa and laura said...

Holy crap, 245 followers in less than two months is AMAZING. Congratulations!!!

Beverly said...

Wow! You have so many followers, congrats! I have only a few. I wanted to let you know that I have passed an award on to you. Check it out at my blog