Wednesday, March 10, 2010

tough moment

Good Morning All! I appreciate all your thoughts on yesterdays Tuesday Twist... unfortunately I have slippery fingers and deleted the post, I'm sadened by it and now I know I need to watch what I'm messing with!! However for those of you who read them and commented I thank you. The third synopsis had actually been my current WIP and I appreciated the feedback and the fact that several of you wanted to purchase it!

For this morning, since it has been completely off, for more reasons than just slippery fingers I figured I'd keep it short. So here it goes...

I went to Barnes & Noble and bought three new books!

Prada and Prejudice by Mandy Hubbard
In The Woods by Tana French
(this is awful... I've forgotten the title so I'll let you know it later!!)

So there you have it... you can see the chaos this morning! However I will say that I'll be commenting on all of your beautiful blogs this evening, friend is officially out of town (though I'll miss him) and the hubby works overnights (I'll miss him a lot too!) which means I have a lot of free time, and you wonderful people will keep me busy!!! I also will be working on my current WIP and have a teaser for you next week!!!

Happy Wednesday!!!

18 comments:

Susan Fields said...

I wish I could take my comment on your previous post back now - I didn't realize that was yours! Of course you know it's all personal taste, and it's hard to tell from a paragraph anyway. Please forgive me!

Kel said...

Hope your day gets less chaotic! :)

Christine Danek said...

Hope your day goes smoothly:)

Bish Denham said...

Have a good day Jen!

Kittie Howard said...

I think whatever you write will turn out to be a winner! Write, on, Jen!

Stina said...

I loved Prada and Prejudice. That's bound to have you smiling.

Have a good writing day!

Guinevere said...

Enjoy your reading! I haven't read any of those, so let us know what you think. :)

Balaphoto said...

Excellent writting and blog!!

http://balapertotarreu.blogspot.com

Frank

Carolyn V. said...

Ohhhh! I can't wait for the teaser next week!!!! =)

Crystal Cook said...

Nothing better than new books! I was just at Barnes and Noble yesterday too!

Christopher said...

They love rewriting pride and prejudice don't they? Last time I saw my sister she was reading pride and prejudice and zombies.

Samantha Bennett said...

Happy Wednesday to you too! Never heard of Prada and Prejudice but now I'm curious. Love the title. If it combines Austen, fashion, and alliteration? Very alluring. :)

Ann said...

Will be interested to hear what you think of Prada and Prejudice, I was going to purchase it the other day, but I was already weighed down with multiple books! I do hope your day has improved, but if not, it is good fodder for the ole pen and paper. :)

Melissa Hurst said...

*Raises hand* Another one who has never heard of Prada and Prejudice. I'm curious to hear what you think about it when you're done:)

Kimberly Franklin said...

I'm so happy I got to read yesterdays blog. Don't you just hate slippery fingers?!

Have a great night!

Gossip Cowgirl said...

Ooooh, I hope you blog about Prada & Prejudice. That sounds like a really fun book!!

Leigh Hutchens Burch said...

thanks for stopping by my blog (via Laurel's blog) the other day. I am following you now, and looking forward to your teaser next week.

Ronald Rabenold said...

Nice stuff...Nice site...Keep writing and sharing...I enjoy your site...I'll be back...THANX