Sunday, March 14, 2010

sunday funday

So I've been bad and hoarding awards again, and since Sunday isn't the best day for me to post my thoughts, what better way than to award some fabulous bloggers!!!!



Thanks to Summer over at ...and this time concentrate (who by the way totally rocks!!) for awarding me the Creative Writer Award!!! I must now tell 6 lies about myself and 1 truth (I'm sure this will be very difficult... NOT!) I look forward to seeing your guesses!!! Hopefully they aren't too terribly awful!

1. I own three small vehicles
2. I speak fluent French
3. I've ran naked in the rain
4. I had to hang blinds to go to Disney World
5. I dyed my hair green for St. Patty's Day
6. I was the team mascot in High School
7. I've ran in the New York Marathon

I am awarding this to the lovely Kimberly Franklin (I'm dying to see what she comes up with!!)
I decided that two people would be okay so I've also awarded this to Melissa over at Chasing the Dream!!



Thanks again to Beverly over at The Wormhole for awarding me The Prolific Blogger Award!!


A Prolific Blogger is one who is intellectually productive...keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content.

1. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!
2. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award. (see above).
3. Every Prolific Blogger must link back to this post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award.
4. Every Prolific Blogger must visit this post and add his/her name in the Mr. Linky, so that we can get to know the other winners.

I award this to the following 7 amazing people!!!
1. Carolyn V. over at Checkerboard Squares!
2. Anne Riley
3. Laurel over at Laurel's Leaves
4. VR Barkowski
5. E. Elle over at the The Writer's Funhouse
6. Tracy over at A Blissful Life
7. Lisa over at Confessions of a writing mama


Shannon O'Donnell over at Book Dreaming for awarding me the From Me to You Award!!!

I'm awarding this to 3 wonderful people (If you noticed I'm being random today! My rules my way!!! Mu-ha-ha-ha!!!)

1. Samantha Rose over at Reading in Springtime.
2. Mary over at Play off the Page
3. Angela Corbett

I've recently started following these blogs and have enjoyed them!!!


The Silver Lining Award was given to me by the wonderful Carolyn V.

And the award goes too....

1. Rebecca over at New Kid on the Writer's Block
2. Erica over at Laugh.Write.Play
3. Lindsey over at Dangerous with a pen
4. Julie over at Silver Lining

I had to pass out a ton and I'm sorry for holding onto them for so long!!! Enjoy!!! Oh and please guess on my truth!!!

29 comments:

TerryLynnJohnson said...

I'll go with the naked in the rain story as being the truth.

sarahjayne smythe said...

Congrats on the awards and I'll go with number 3, too. :)

Samantha Rose said...

thanks for the award! and i'd go with the one about disney... sounds too oddly specific!

Gossip Cowgirl said...

Thanks, Jen! Love the silver lining. :-)

JournoMich said...

Congrats on all your awards, and congrats to the recipients! Some great blogs to check out.

Nake in the rain. 'Cause that's the one I'd do!

Michele
SouthernCityMysteries

Mary Aalgaard said...

Thanks for the award. It's fun getting to know you, too. I think that #4 is the truth because of the specific details and it seems logical that you'd need a job to earn the money to go. Although, the running naked in the rain seems like a good one, too!

Julie Dao said...

Thanks so much for the award, Jen! It was really fun getting to know you!

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing number five. :]

Kimberly Franklin said...

I'm guessing the dying your hair green one! Can we see? Can we see???


Thanks for the award! I can't wait to come up with my lies! LOL. It will be so much fun!!!

Unknown said...

I once died my hair green for St. Patty's Day, so let me go with that one. My second choice is running the NYC marathon. One of my co-workers and her husband do that as often as they can.

VR Barkowski said...

Congrats and thanks so much for the Prolific Blogger Award. I love it! The figure actually looks like me. :)

Wow, Jen, these are really good! They all seem plausible, but I'm going with #3 because it sounds the most fun.

Unknown said...

Congrats on all your awards!!!

Dawn Simon said...

Congrats on the awards! I'm guessing the naked in the rain one or the blind hanging!

Summer Frey said...

Oooh, good lies! I think the dyeing the hair green! If not that one, then may be the 3 tiny cars. :-)

Kittie Howard said...

I agree with others that it's hanging blinds...kinda specific. But, it wouldn't surprise me if you spoke fluent French. Anyway, congrats on the awards. You have a lovely blog.

Laurel Garver said...

thanks so much for the award, and congrats on your big hoard!

I'm guessing the blinds hanging also. Sounds like one of my many "how I earned money to study abroad" stories.

Angela Corbett said...

Thanks for the award, Jen! And I'm guessing the lie is running naked in the rain??? Or maybe you're just more brave than me. :)

Amy Holder said...

Congrats on your awards! I'm thinking #2 is your truth.

Melissa Hurst said...

Thank you so much for the award! Ooh, this one is so much fun...I'm gonna guess that your number 7 is the correct one:)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on all the awards. I think #2 is true.

Kenj said...

I have something for you on my blog.("

Ann said...

I am going to go with speaking fluent French. Just a random choice really. Congrats on all the awards!

erica m. chapman said...

Thank you so much for the award! You are too sweet ;o) Let's see, I'm going to guess the dying the green hair for St Patty's day!

Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Jen!

I'm going to go with the green dye job for St. Patrick's Day. :o)

DL Hammons said...

WOW...what a haul. Congrats to you and your recipients!

Jai Joshi said...

Jen, your list of lies was fabulous. I'm voting for running naked in the rain, mainly because it's something I'd do too (but only in private fenced garden!).

Congratulations on all those awards!

Jai

Serafina said...

I think the truth is that you had to hang blinds to go to Disney World. Truth is stranger than fiction, and that sounds like a strange (but probably interesting) story.

Anyway, that's my guess. =]

Congrats on all your awards!

Unknown said...

I'm guessing the Disney World one because that's oddly specific! Can't wait to see what the answer is!

Tracy Loewer said...

Hi Jen - thanks for the award! I'm going to go with the hanging blinds for Disneyworld as your truth, but that running in the rain one sounds pretty intriguing... :)