Wednesday, March 17, 2010

truths revealed!!!!

Today's the day!!! It is finally here!!! The Truth is revealed! I really enjoyed this award, it was so fun and now you can all find out which one was is true!!!

1. I own three small vehicles - FALSE This was just a blatant lie, no truth behind it. I have two small cars, a ford focus and a Mazda 3, they are cute!!!


2. I speak fluent French - FALSE I do not speak French at all, not even poorly. I plan on learning and refuse to visit France until I do!


3. I've ran naked in the rain - FALSE This one sounds like a lot of fun though!! I might have to make this one true!!!


4. I had to hang blinds to go to Disney World - TRUE when I was younger around 15 my family and I drove to Omaha on the weekends and hung blinds for my grandpa's business and as a reward we visited Walt Disney World. A few of you were right!!! The trip was a lot of fun, but the hanging blinds after awhile wasn't so much. When you're a kid you want to go to Disney World, not work for it!!!!


5. I dyed my hair green for St. Patty's Day - FALSE This may be my sister's birthday but I am past dying my hair! Blond is the color I will stay.


6. I was the team mascot in High School - FALSE I wouldn't be caught dead in a Mascot outfit... not my thing!!!


7. I've ran in the New York Marathon - FALSE I would love to run in the New York City Marathon but first I need to get back into running!!!


So there you have it!!! I apologize for not getting around to all your wonderful blogs last night!!!! I went out with friends, my hubby's overnights make me lonely the girls wanted to go out! I also got home and the more and more I tried to work my way through the blogs the more and more I wanted to write instead, so we obviously know who won that batttle!!! Oh and by the way Summer... Spartans will be in the contest *steals idea* Now lets hope that I can reach 300 by the end of the month or my evil plan won't work!!! *Muah-ha-ha-ha!!!!!!*

What are your truths for the day?!

26 comments:

Christine Danek said...

I wish I could run the NY marathon too! I love seeing your little icon when I look at my comments. Thanks for being so faithful. My truth I am really scared working on my revisions. I'm afraid they will never be right:)

Kimberly Franklin said...

Such a fun award! I haven't forgotten about mine. I plan to get to all the awards I've been hoarding next week!!! ; )

Unknown said...

Shoot, I missed your original post! No worries, though, I've never YET guessed a blogger friend's truth :P

If you get the chance to go to France, even if you can't speak French, don't pass it up, ya hear? I love France!! I lived there for four years and it's the most beautiful country in the world.

Loved reading your fibs too! Fun :)

Karen Harrington said...

What a fun post!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. Always great to meet another blogger....AND Texan. :)

Summer Frey said...

Well, green beer is better than green hair any day. :-)

Oooh, I can't wait for the contest! THIS. IS. BLOGGING! (Okay, that was weak.)

Unknown said...

Awe Christine you are too sweet! I love your blog so I'm there every day!!

Awesome can't wait to see yours Kimberly!

Nicole - If I ever get the chance to go I will not pass it up I promise! I would just like to learn french before then! Better get started!!

K. Harrington - Thanks for visiting!!

Summer - This is true!! LOL it may have been weak but I still loved it!

Stina said...

So what was your high school mascot? I don't even think we had one.

Carolyn V. said...

Oh, I was totally wrong.

Glad you had some time to write last night! I need to get cracking on my WIP. =)

Joni said...

Thanks for the visit. I am now following. I can't wait to poke around more and get to know a new blog friend. Yay!

NabilaHazirah said...

I've never been to Disney World before. I really wish to go there someday.

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Too fun! I love this award. :-)

Ann said...

Well you want to learn French! can I be half right....pleaaase

Unknown said...

Stina - We we're the railsplitters that's as much as I know!!!

Joni - Awe thanks for the follow!!

The little flower - You must try and make a trip, it's so much fun! I would love to go again. I plan on next year and go to the Harry Potter amusement park!!

Isn't it a blast Shannon!!

Ann - I suppose!!! I have made an effort, just not the fluent french category!

Crystal Cook said...

This was so fun Jen!! Your blog makes me smile :) you and your sister are just so happy! I need that to rub off on me.

My truth. . . check my blog tomorrow to find out :)

DL Hammons said...

I totally nailed it! Okay, not really. But I would have if I had a second guess. :)

Looking forward to the conest!!

Talli Roland said...

Great truths! I missed the original post but I enjoyed reading this one.

sarahjayne smythe said...

Fun award, fun facts, fun post. Thanks for making me smile. :)

Jai Joshi said...

What a cool grandfather you have! I guess I was wrong about you running naked in the rain.

Jai

Unknown said...

False for now Jai!!! It might change!

Genevieve Jack said...

I love that your grandpa made you earn the trip to Disney. I bet it meant so much more when you got there.

It's on my bucket list to learn french and visit France. Hopefully I'll do it while I'm young enough to enjoy it.

Jon Paul said...

Jen--Marathon is one of mine too. Gotta get back to the running.

Thanks also for stopping by my place and following. I appreciate it!

Mary Aalgaard said...

Fun truths and lies. I guessed correctly!!!

My truth for the day: At first I was really crabby about taking the kids to the waterpark, but ended up liking it. I ran into a friend, and I finished reading a good book.

Anonymous said...

haha I can just imagine how you would have felt having to do the work before the reward!!

erica m. chapman said...

Shucks foiled again. That was a good one ;o) Oh, if only that was what we had to do to get to Disney World!!

Enjoy your weekend ;o)

Kenj said...

Haha, this is fun.! I love that you hung blinds and went to disney for it.. What a good reward.!

Samantha Bennett said...

Ah, a New York marathon would be AMAZING! But like you, I would have to get back into running first. Hmmm...