Today's the day!!! It is finally here!!! The Truth is revealed! I really enjoyed this award, it was so fun and now you can all find out which one was is true!!!
1. I own three small vehicles - FALSE This was just a blatant lie, no truth behind it. I have two small cars, a ford focus and a Mazda 3, they are cute!!!
2. I speak fluent French - FALSE I do not speak French at all, not even poorly. I plan on learning and refuse to visit France until I do!
3. I've ran naked in the rain - FALSE This one sounds like a lot of fun though!! I might have to make this one true!!!
4. I had to hang blinds to go to Disney World - TRUE when I was younger around 15 my family and I drove to Omaha on the weekends and hung blinds for my grandpa's business and as a reward we visited Walt Disney World. A few of you were right!!! The trip was a lot of fun, but the hanging blinds after awhile wasn't so much. When you're a kid you want to go to Disney World, not work for it!!!!
5. I dyed my hair green for St. Patty's Day - FALSE This may be my sister's birthday but I am past dying my hair! Blond is the color I will stay.
6. I was the team mascot in High School - FALSE I wouldn't be caught dead in a Mascot outfit... not my thing!!!
7. I've ran in the New York Marathon - FALSE I would love to run in the New York City Marathon but first I need to get back into running!!!
So there you have it!!! I apologize for not getting around to all your wonderful blogs last night!!!! I went out with friends, my hubby's overnights make me lonely the girls wanted to go out! I also got home and the more and more I tried to work my way through the blogs the more and more I wanted to write instead, so we obviously know who won that batttle!!! Oh and by the way Summer... Spartans will be in the contest *steals idea* Now lets hope that I can reach 300 by the end of the month or my evil plan won't work!!! *Muah-ha-ha-ha!!!!!!*
What are your truths for the day?!