Happy Thursday my lovely bloggers!!!
So last night I went to Blue Willow for the Maggie Stiefvater book signing and it was even more fun than I imagined!
First off she is crazy just like the rest of it, although unlike the authors I've met she lets her freak flag fly high!!!
TOLD YOU SHE ROCKS, didn't I?! Don't you already love her??
So I know I told you this was truth thursdays, and I don't plan to disappoint. Here are my truths for the day!
1. Blue Willow Bookshop is my favorite bookshop!
2. Maggie Stiefvater rocked my world with awesomeness!!
3. My sis and I were #1 in the signing line and couldn't have picked a better number!
4. We ate at the best local burger shop beforehand which was DELICIOUS!
5. Oh and Maggie & I are besties! Don't believe me?? Just look at the picture below.
Don't you see it? She's sitting super close to me... it's a sign isn't it?! Truth be told the "photographer" was kind of pushing the line along, and apparently we weren't moving quickly enough! So if you don't have your copy of SHIVER or LINGER, get your buns of steel over to B&N and snag a copy pronto!!! You need to be ready for when the next installment (FOREVER) comes out! And no, she will not tell you the color of the cover or print inside, that my friends you'll have to wait for!